What you need to know before visiting RRA.
Help preserve the Arboretum's tranquil setting and maintain its historic and beautiful collections and native habitats by following these points of garden etiquette.
- As you enjoy your visit today please note that we ask that you respect the art installation and refrain from touching or climbing on the artwork.
- Picking flowers and other vegetation is not allowed. No climbing on trees. Help us preserve the landscape, gardens and rare plantings, and keep the Arboretum looking its best.
- The water features at Reeves-Reed Arboretum are for viewing only. We ask that no unattended children be allowed near any body of water.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Professional photographic sessions and/or private parties may be scheduled through our office.
- Please do not engage in any sports activities. No bike riding on the lawn or woodland trails.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds of the Arboretum.
- Reeves-Reed Arboretum is a smoke-free environment.
- Please note that no group picnics nor alcohol are allowed on the grounds without prior approval from Reeves-Reed Arboretum.