ART in the Garden Virtual Gala and Auction
Saturday, September 26
ART in the Garden is our biggest fundraiser and we need your help now more than ever. COVID and Hurricane Isaias combined have put a tremendous strain on our financial resources:
- The cancellation of Daffodil Day and our spring programs and school field trips resulted in an estimated $26,000 loss in income.
- COVID forced us to cancel 5 weeks of summer camp and reduce the number of campers allowed to attend by 50%.
- Hurricane Isaias caused a tremendous amount of damage to the Stackhouse Education Center and woodlands. Repairs are estimated to cost $60,000.
As our biggest fundraiser, ART in the Garden provides operating income that helps us keep the gates open, the grounds beautiful, and quality programming on the calendar. This year, we have the added challenges outlined above, making this year's event even more important.
- Consider buying a Dinner To Go? Deadline to order is this Thursday, September 17.
- Register and participate in our online auction? With over 30 items to choose from, there is a variety of items to appeal to all interests.
- Make a donation? 100% of your donation goes to helping the Arboretum engage, educate and enrich its visitors.
Please visit rragala20.givesmart.com to participate.